© Alternative Futures Press, 2003
he following are some examples of
what NOT to do in an interview! I have
been assured that these are all true.
1. "... said he was so well-qualified that if he didn't get the job,
he would prove the company's management was incompetent."
2. "... stretched out on the floor to fill out the job application."
3. "... brought her large dog to the interview."
4. "... chewed bubble gum and constantly blew bubbles."
5. "Candidate kept giggling throughout serious interview."
6. "She wore a Walkman and said she could listen to me and the
music at the same time."
7. "Balding candidate abruptly excused himself. Returned to
office a few minutes later, wearing a hairpiece."
Finding Your Work
Some Inter view Humor!
You won't believe these
46 © Alternative Futures Press, 2003 T he following are some examples of what NOT to do in an interview!