© 2006 Australasian Training Academy Pty Ltd
ATA Work Guide
CV sample writing example 1
Betty Boo - Curriculum Vitae
· Experienced and innovative general manager with sophisticated sales,
customer service and business administration skills.
· High personal integrity, and able to relate to and create trust in all.
· Highly articulate, confident and persuasive team-builder, able to
motivate and communicate to achieve exceptional business
· Dependable and reliable in supporting and enabling team effort to
produce genuine long-term sustainable development.
· Persistent and flexible approach to the mutually beneficial
achievement of business plans and personal goals of staff, suppliers
· Honours degree in Mechanical Engineering.
· Over 20 years proven expertise in industrial purchasing, manufacturing,
logistics, business development, marketing, sales and service.
· Background in a wide range of industries, including construction, plant
hire, pharmaceutical, hygiene services and industrial process control.
· Executive accountability for P&L, strategic planning, staffing, and sales
development etc., for a $60m international technology business, in a
$3bn UK plc.
· International General Manager since 1991.
· Management of change within the demanding and pressurised
· Implementation of modern management practices, concerning
personnel, IT, reporting systems, and partnership customer-supplier
As production control executive with XYZ Corporation introduced pc-
based systems to reduce lead-times from 7 months to 3 days, and
inventory by 80% from $4.7m to $750k.
As materials manager with ABC Inc. introduced systems to reduce lead-
times from 3 months to 7 days, and inventory from $6m to $2.5m, and 12%
reduction in $12m procurement costs.