Visual Learning Company
Solutions at Work
92. Finally, the fundamental characteristics of acids and bases were explored.
93. So, the next time you drink a solution...
94. ...use an alloy,...
95. ...or wash your hands with soap, think about some of the things we discussed during
the past few minutes.
96. You just might think about solutions, acids, and bases a little differently.
97. Graphic Transition Video Assessment
Fill in the correct word to complete the sentence. Good luck and let's get started!
1. A solution is a type of ____ in which the particles are evenly distributed
2. In a solution the ___ is the substance being dissolved.
3. ___ is a measure of the amount of solute dissolved in a solvent.
4. ___ is often referred to as the universal solvent.
5. ___, such as vinegar, usually taste sour.
Page 11 1-800-453-8481 Visual Learning Company Solutions at Work Video Script 92. ___ is a measure of the amount of solute dissolved in a solvent.