28 00 00 ELECTRONIC SAFETY AND SECURITY
June 16, 2009
7. Power supply points listing with devices and maximum loads to prevent overloading.
8. Riser diagram showing routes between floors or other areas that are not easily identified on the
9. Detailed elevation drawings showing DGP and associated panel layouts.
10. Completed programming forms provided by ITS Security Operations. These completed forms
are necessary for ITS Security Operations to program the security system.
At the conclusion of the Pre-functional Testing the contractor shall provide preliminary as-built
drawings which will be an updated and fully reviewed version of the submittal (O&M's not required at
this time). Preliminary as-builts must incorporate all changes to the project including security system
design modifications, architectural changes and updated room numbering. This must be submitted at
least 30 days prior to Functional Testing.
At the conclusion of the project the contractor shall provide as-built drawings which will be an
updated and fully reviewed version of the submittals. As-builts must incorporate all changes to the
project including security system design modifications, architectural changes and updated room
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE MANUAL
Provide 3 copies of the O&M Manual at the conclusion of the project which conform to the following
1. Ring binder with project title and contractor's name on cover and spine.
2. Name, address, and phone number of nearest representative of each project contractor and
3. Table of contents
4. Tabbed sections including:
a. Theory of operation, design philosophy, specific functions
b. System block diagram
c. List of system associated mechanical locking keys with key codes and tamper resistant
d. Equipment list, including a brief description, model, and the total number of each item used
in the project.
e. Camera schedule including: number, location, camera model/manufacturer, view, lens,
power source, multiplexer/input.
Copies of all CCTV programming specific to the job, including initial parameters, settings
entered on site, etc.
g. Rack and wall elevation layouts
h. Manufacturers' data sheet and O&M manual for associated equipment.
Maintenance requirements for equipment, inspections and preventative maintenance