28 00 00 ELECTRONIC SAFETY AND SECURITY
June 16, 2009
CRITICAL SECURITY MILESTONES BY CALENDAR DAYS PRIOR TO SUBSTANTIAL COMPLETION
PREREQUISITE START CONDITIONS
Wire and cable installation.
1. Pathway, conduit and cable tray installation is
Access control, intrusion
detection & CCTV system
1. Equipment rooms are complete.
2. Plywood is on the wall for wall mounted enclosures.
3. Equipment rack is installed for DVR.
4. Power is available.
5. Ground bar is installed.
Field device wiring &
termination for access
1. Door, frame and hardware are installed and functional.
Wall mounted devices
1. Paint and finish work on walls is complete.
Equipment Start Up
1. MDF completed and ITS has installed OSP feeder
2. Voice and data horizontal cabling must be installed,
tested and labled.
3. Riser cables for connecting network switches to the
gateway must be installed, tested and labled.
4. Network rooms that need switches for security must be
complete with grounding, HVAC and locks on the door.
ITS Networking will then install switch.
5. Pre-functional test requirements complete and
approved by ITS.
6. Operational field testing completed with ITS.
1. Equipment start up requirments are complete including
testing with ITS security operations.
Integrated System Test
1. Fire alarm system is complete and fire alarm relay
interface to the lock power supplies is installed.
2. Elevator controls are functional and fully operational.
Column A: Enter calendar days required to complete this activity
Column E: Enter calendar days prior to SC this prerequisite activity must be completed