2011-12 Student Occupational Competency Testing Program
TESTING TIMELINE CHECK-OFF SHEET
· Attend the Student Occupational Testing Program Workshop on
Nov. 22, 2011.
· Review Student Occupational Competency Testing information at
, under the "Student Testing" tab.
· Complete the Students Required To Be Tested Verification Form
and the Waiver Request Form. Return to Penn State Greater
Allegheny no later than Feb. 29, 2012.
· Complete Testing Agreement, if necessary, and fax to Penn State
· Review the Secondary Career and Technical Education Approved
Programs Listing for your school on PDE's website:
· Using the Testing Crosswalk, select the appropriate test for each
program. If you are unsure of the contents of a NOCTI test, you can
review a sample test and blueprint on NOCTI's website at
www.nocti.org under the "Students Assessment" tab.
· Place your order using the electronic Order Form on NOCTI's
Client Services Center. ALL tests must be ordered at least four
weeks prior to the scheduled testing date(s) in order to avoid
additional costs for your school.
· Encourage instructors to review the NOCTI Blueprint.
· Encourage students to prepare for testing and do their best.
· Ensure correct PAsecureIDs are used for all students.
· Finalize online tests by checking that all performance ratings have
been recorded on the NOCTI Client Services website.
· Release online test scores to NOCTI's Client Services Center.
· Return the Test Materials Return Form and ALL used and unused
performance test booklets and evaluator guides to Penn State Greater
Allegheny no later than May 15, 2012.